Sometimes you just know...
I think I am destined for a greater cause. I think my footsteps will mark a path different from the usual ones. I want to see the world. I want to know what else is there. I want to know if it is really as splendid as most would describe it. I think I have to take a leap. I think I have to listen to myself, to realize my houghts and follow the beat of my heart. I think I will be happy to meet different kinds of people. I think I want to write well and converse well. I think I should take that time off from the usual environment that I was brought up so that I will know what I am capable of doing. I think I have yet to unfold my greatness. I think I will soar high and spread my wings if I will just focus and believe in myself. I think its time to be brave and patient.
2 comments:
See the beauty in each step. Be true to your heart and mind. Many will offer advice, some will be good, some will not. Hold on to your dream and let no one take it from you. Always say to yourself, "If it is to be, it is up to me." Spread your wings.
I will. Thank you=)
Post a Comment