Monday, July 14, 2008

xoxo

There was this episode in the season one of Gossip Girl where Serena was hesitant to ask Dan to go with her to the debutante ball because it's not just Dan's kind of thing. And then when Serena told this to Blair, Blair said something like.. Dan would go anywhere with you because he loves you. (I'm not certain if those were the exact words though but the message was similar to that.)

This scene plays over and over again in my mind. Well to tell you, I'm definitely not going to a ball or any thing like it but this one hit me hard because I have been thinking a couple of things which somehow relate to it. Lately, I feel like I need to know if a person can really be with me. I need to know if he can walk beside me on the mainroad and not just saunter on the sidestreet. And also, if I can step inside and not just peek on crucial points and persons in his life. Because two people cannot live in their own created separate world forever, maybe for a period but later on everybody has to face the real world where other humans and factors coexist.

Serena and I are on the same page because I think like her I can be firm when I give importance to who and what I have and not be mindful of any unnecessary. Because what matters to me, really matters. It usually makes me sad when I tumble upon this topic because in truth, I would want to share my earth and from what I gathered only some continents are welcome at this time. However, I will not know the other side of the story unless I discover it. So in time, I sure would know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in time you will have that moment when you will know... its right.. when you will know whatever happens.. its going to be ok... =)

dac_utest said...

yes hopefully=)