All I know is that as long as God is with us, we are blessed. Merry Christmas everyone! Speaking of being blessed, allow me to share an excerpt from a letter given to me by the most wonderful blessing I received this year. Here it goes...

"Finally I’ve found my real love..
Someone who makes me feel that my whole purpose in life is to make her happy…
Someone who makes me excited to get up in the morning and someone who can bring my mind to peace during sleepless nights…
Someone who believes that I can do anything and be the best that I can be even thru hardships…
Someone who can take my breath away with the very sight of her smile…
Someone who makes me wish time can stop whenever she puts her arms around me…
Someone who can make my heart melt whenever the words I love you are said to me…
Someone who sends tingles up and down my spine just by laying her lips unto mine…
Someone who can make me feel that we are in this journey together just by holding my hand…
Someone who makes me feel responsible of caring after her and making her happiness my top priority…
I feel all of these towards you because you made it so. I’m addicted to loving you and I don’t care. Loving you has become my first priority and I want to keep it that way for the rest of my life…"
DAC: speechless + blushing + gigantic smile
0 comments:
Post a Comment