Great. Hospitalization fees tend to echo the oil price hike happening these days. It feels so awful that the very means that can save a person’s life is worth the sweat, blood and tears of another. I wish that ishee gets well really really soon. I hope her wounds will heal quickly. I know sugar is already stressed. Stressed coz of lack of sleep, stressed coz of the pressure to find cash to pay for the bills, and most especially.. stressed because ishee needs her to be strong at this point in time.
I realized that money indeed makes the world go round. No matter how people say that one can live without it, I guess from what happened last Saturday I am now a convert. The baby's life was at stake and the hospital insisted an initial deposit. How's that? What could have happened if they found no one to lend them some funds during that time?
Gosh. I know that hospitals are still up for profits amidst the fact that they are the lifeline of everyone else in this world but to charge a hefty amount.. that's really contrary to the very reason why they were established.
All I can say is even though we weren't much of a help with the bills, I know more than that, sugar needs moral support.. at dun umaapaw kaming friends niya.
Gosh. I know that hospitals are still up for profits amidst the fact that they are the lifeline of everyone else in this world but to charge a hefty amount.. that's really contrary to the very reason why they were established.
All I can say is even though we weren't much of a help with the bills, I know more than that, sugar needs moral support.. at dun umaapaw kaming friends niya.
0 comments:
Post a Comment