skip to main | skip to sidebar

dactales

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tatak Pinoy Bags


PhilBags
Video sent by jhunstell
Interested to see more Philippine-made bags, I browsed the net and found some remarkable pieces, compiled and made a short video clip. I thought mine is already beautiful but these are fabulous! Long live Creative Pinoys!!!

Posted by dac_utest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (43)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2007 (60)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ▼  November (16)
      • My Sex I.D. Profile
      • sore
      • tour eiffel part 2
      • lines...lines...
      • tour eiffel
      • jordin sparks
      • tinkerbell
      • ospital
      • Celestina
      • Tatak Pinoy Bags
      • Proudly Pinoy handbag
      • shower song
      • period
      • where's my Shrek
      • I'm listening
      • table
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (10)

About Me

View my complete profile