I have always been tight-lipped regarding my burdens and the things that usually eat up my energy. Much of the blame goes to my being a private person and my hate for tear jerking moments. However, I've noticed recently that talking about my concerns instead of keeping them will do me more good. I realized that when you are given the chance to discuss and when someone tries to listen, the pressure building inside starts to drain. Sometimes, it doesn't really matter if the person listening will give you the right advice, what counts is that you are able to share what you're feeling inside.
Do you have any issues lately? Why keep it to yourself? Find the courage to trust someone and pour your heart out.
2 comments:
aaahh remember the good ol' days nung anlakas pa natin mag chismisan sa ym? haha kakamiss ;D
-kingkong
uu nga miss ko na din yon, pasensya na nastress yong beauty ko lately di na ko nakakapag ym hehe. tv nga yesterday lang ulit haha.
Post a Comment